Parent involvement in a child's education is a crucial factor in finding success at school. There are many ways to be involved in your child's education. Parents are encouraged to communicate with the school, attend parent teacher conferences, and/or serve on district wide or specific school committees that work on programs, experiences, and events to strengthen the schools. In addition, parents can get involved with school PTOs.
The Parent Teach Organization (PTO) works to support staff and students in their respective schools by organizing volunteers, hosting special events, coordinating fundraisers, and much more. Parents are encouraged to join the organization at their child's school. To receive additional information regarding PTO, please contact school principals.
2017-18 MRH Early Childhood Center PTO
· Cynthia Hebenstreit, ECC Advisor (ECC Principal)
· Colleen Hogan and Becky Lewis Co-Presidents
· Jenn Hoffman & Cindy Crader Co-Vice Presidents
- Yvonne McCray and Nick Homa, Co- Secretaries
· Christine Krysowaty Treasurer
2017-18 MRH Elementary PTO
· Jason Adams, Elementary Advisor (Elementary Principal)
· Catherine Maloney, President
· Sandra Richason & Tara Giancola, Co-Vice Presidents
· Shevaun McNaughton & Brandi Miller, Co-Treasurers
· Cindy Crader & Stacy Dick, Co-Secretaries
2017-18 MRH High School Booster Club
Amber Jordan (Athletic Director)